Description:At e-TeleQuote we give our Licensed Health Insurance Agents the opportunity to use their Passion and Integrity for helping beneficiaries find the best Medicare plans for consumers resulting in very meaningful work.Now hiring for our March 6, 2023, training class.Don't miss the Friday, February 10, 2023, deadline to be considered.
About e-TeleQuote Insurance:
Our mission at e-TeleQuote is to help Medicare beneficiaries select a Medicare plan that best suits their healthcare and financial needs. As an innovative leader in the Medicare space, we are dedicated to developing and utilizing advanced technologies that make it easier for beneficiaries to get the help they need when selecting a Medicare plan. We believe that achieving this goal requires a commitment to an organizational culture that develops new ideas and empowers our team members through advanced training and extensive education.
Why work at e-TeleQuote Insurance as an Agent?
- Year-round full-time employment
- Training is remote and is scheduled 9:45 am - 6pm Monday - Friday in the Central Standard Time zone (CST).
- Hybrid or Remote work schedule after training. Work hours 9:45 am - 6:00 pm EST
- Great base wage ($20.00 per hour) with a significant portion of our top performers earning more than 2x their base in bonus pay.
- Company provided computer equipment for your home office (desktop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset)
- $50 monthly internet stipend
- Daily, monthly, and quarterly incentives in addition to pay
- Free pre-qualified leads provided to agents - no cold calling
- Company paid Renewals
- Company paid AHIP, carrier appointments and certifications, and continuing education credits (CEC's)
- Extensive 5-week paid training and ongoing coaching provided
- 100% company paid health insurance option for employees (HDHP) with an HSA
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid Volunteer Day and Floating holiday each year
- Generous paid time off benefits begin after 90 days
- 401(k) plan with company match and vesting is immediate
What You Bring to e-TeleQuote:
- Life & Health insurance license in your state of residence
- High School Diploma or GED
- Internet capability of 10 mbps Upload and 100 mbps Download
- Ability to plug an ethernet cable into your modem or router and connect to company provided computer
- Strong computer and internet skills - we will train you on our proprietary systems
- Resilient with a Dogged determination to make things happen
- Comfortable with Coaching
- Thrives in a Metrics Driven environment
- Motivated and Sales Driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and capacity to understand various products from multiple carriers and help consumers make the best decision
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus
- This is currently a work at home position.
- Ability to lift or move office products and supplies, up to 10 pounds