Leonardo247 is a fast-growing SAAS company that is improving business performance by automating and streamlining operations for individuals and teams in the real estate industry.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate UI/UX Designer to join our team. The UI/UX Designer will work closely with the Product Team, business stakeholders, cross-functional development team, and most importantly our clients. Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
On any given day, a UI/UX Designer will:
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and stakeholders to understand requirements, gather feedback, and iterate on design solutions.
- Develop wireframes, interactive prototypes, storyboards, and design specifications to effectively communicate design concepts and interaction flows.
- Conduct user research activities including user interviews, usability testing, and competitive analysis, to gain insights and inform design decisions.
- Define and organize information architecture to ensure efficient and logical navigation within the software products.
- Apply best practices in visual design, typography, layout, composition, color theory, iconography, UXUI, and motion/interaction to create visually appealing and cohesive designs.
- 9 paid holidays annually
- Generous paid time off
- Paid sick time, health benefits offered (Medical, Dental, and Vision), and 401K.
- Support career development through membership in professional and industry organizations
- Promote continued education with training courses, conferences, and seminars
We want you to join us if you have…
- 3+ years of user design or equivalent practical experience at a consumer-focused software company with a portfolio to showcase.
- Ability to incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product decisions.
- Desire to work in and help create an inclusive, supportive, and highly collaborative environment.
- A deep understanding and empathy for end-users.
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate requirements and project schedules with a customer and other project team members.
- Experience with Figma (or similar wireframe tool), prototyping with UX design tools.
- Ability to apply design principles across web, mobile and native platforms.