Title: Leader in Me Coach & Consultant, On-Call (2557)
Reports to: Coaching Director
- On-Call Position
- Location: Greater Las Cruces or Greater Albuquerque, NM
The Leader in Me (LIM) Coach and Consultant will partner with all school stakeholders to ensure they achieve high-leverage results, aligned to specific district/school goals, with LIM implementation year after year.
Focus will be on building exceptional relationships with existing LIM schools. This is achieved through virtual and onsite delivery of coaching sessions and workshops. Frequent virtual communication will include “in between the seams” touchpoints and providing additional resources and guidance on implementation. This intentional focus supports schools by engaging all stakeholders in progressing to ‘Lighthouse’ results and beyond.
To learn more about our Education Solutions, please visit www.theleaderinme.org
Essential Job Functions:
- LIM Coaches will be assigned LIM schools with the following coaching responsibilities:
- Steward quality and engagement of LIM implementation to ensure alignment with their school improvement or district strategic plan, and achievement of high leverage results.
- Deliver virtual and onsite coaching sessions that include but are not limited to understanding the school history, pre-consult calls to determine focus and plan of day, delivery of day, and follow-up communication to include our Leader in Me Journey collaboration space on the “Leader in Me Online".
- Stay current with relevant educational trends and technology platforms in an effort to serve as a partner to our schools.
- Engage Principals and Lighthouse Coordinators, from multiple LIM schools, through Community Learning Days.
- Facilitate strong relationships with existing schools and district leaders to help them understand the LIM process, schedule next steps, support retention efforts, & expand the LIM process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional regional team to communicate value of LIM process & coaching to prospective schools.
- LIM Coaches will deliver virtual and onsite workshops each year to schools throughout North America, primarily during the summer months.
- Flexibility for extensive travel (including overnight travel) required; ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
- Minimum experience must include 8+ years in K-12 Education, and
- Experience as a building Principal/District Level Administrator, or Education Consultant.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with LIM implementation.
- Strong coaching acumen.
- Facilitates with high level engagement strategies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen that fosters company growth.
- Attention to fine details, logistics, calendar management, and the ability to coordinate communication among several parties.
- Deep comfort level with technology & systems required including but not limited to; Outlook, Microsoft Office, Zoom, LIM Online.
- High degree of energy, patience, empathy, and personal maturity with a strong character is essential.
- Well-developed pattern of achievement, contribution, execution, motivation, enthusiasm, & integrity is critical to success in this role.
- Geographic location preferred.