Role: Lead Tableau Developer
Location: Montana, MT
Duration: 12+ months contract
Work you'll do
As a Lead Tableau Developer within our Analytics &Cognitive team, you will:
- Create Visualizations by translating requirements and finding innovative solutions.
- Strategize and ideate the solution design (create prototypes and/or wireframes) before beginning on creating the application or solution.
- Conduct unit tests and develop database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Conduct performance tuning so that the Tableau Dashboards meet the acceptable threshold of response time as specified by client's standard non-functional requirements (NFRs).
- Collaborate closely with the other staff of the Big Data Ecosystem, namely Business, Data Engineering team, Big Data Administrators, Business Analysts and QA staff.
- Assist IT director and Workers' Compensation Business Consultant/SME in business operationalization/adoption of insights/outcomes.
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
- 5+ years professional experience creating data visualizations using Tableau
- Bachelors' degree in engineering / technology
- 1+ years experience with Insurance Clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to decompose a technical problem into its sub-components and build a plan to rigorously tackle the analysis that is defensible and repeatable
- High-performing team player
- Confidence to drive assignments to completion
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Professional Tableau certification
- Experience within Government Consulting Environments
E-mail: Apply Here
- provided by Dice