Lead Social Media Community Moderator
Remote, United States
The Lead Community Moderator will be solely focused on ensuring the success of the daily Social Care that has been scoped. They will ensure best-in-class service and maintain a watchful eye on all flags and escalations from the Community Moderator (CM) level. They are experts in the Sprinklr/workflow of the client and are able to flex upward to provide managerial coverage to CM’s on off-hours/weekends, and can also be flexed downward to the CM level to cover shift needs.
- Consistent, daily support for CM’s on shift.
- The first line of defense for missed shifts/chat greeting “clock-ins”
- Gatekeepers of potential client escalations to SCM/Team Lead
- Owners of daily client/Sprinklr workflow
- Manage CM’s on-off hours/weekends where no SCM/Team Lead is present.
- Give quarterly feedback to SCM/Lead on CM progress and effectiveness.
- Lead hands-on CM Training.
- Owns approval of CM moderation if Approval Path is active
- In general, has fulfilled Lattice Grow track requirements for the role
- Collaborate with Team Lead on determining tone and workflows.
- Provide guidance to moderators on tone, and language.
- Escalation point for CMs to assign problematic/questionable response opportunities.
- Provide real-time updates to the Team Lead about the health of the account.
- Aid Team Leads in creating and updating training and or moderation materials.
- Responsible for welcoming and helping new Community Moderators plug in to the team.
- Ensure that the team works and prioritizes the appropriate channels in line with client expectations.
- Shares qualitative insights about moderation team members with the Team Leads
- Part-time availability (weekend & weekdays)
- Team leader with a positive and energetic attitude
- Has shown an advanced understanding of Sprinklr workflows
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Success in facilitating collaboration of a remote team to accomplish daily goals and deliverables.
- 2-3 years of enterprise-level moderator experience.
- Experienced user of Khoros and/or Sprinklr a plus
- High comfort level collaborating virtually with team and colleagues.
Social Factor Culture
Social Factor is a social media agency that believes in the power of Human Connection. Our talented teams take the fear out of scale and unleash our clients’ brands to listen, to reach, and to respond. Here at Social Factor, we encourage our employees to embrace the casual atmosphere of a growing dynamic agency. Our team members are humble yet bold, motivated and hardworking, ready to serve and help others, and always interested in the latest the digital world has to offer. If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you!