The Lead Cloud Architect leads the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms related to Salesforce Health cloud Implementation for . The Lead Cloud Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
As a Salesforce Platform Architect, you will be responsible for establishing the direction and best practices relating to the continued growth and implementation of the Salesforce Healthcloud & Mulesoft platform implementation at Humana. You will be maintaining and developing relationships with key technology teams with Humana Clinical and outside vendors. You will demonstrate and present criteria to leverage native capabilities of Salesforce as much as possible. You will also provide analysis on the right third party technologies to bring into the Clinical IT ecosystem to enable Humana's vision.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
* Work as part of an agile development team to build and support applications;
* Work with other IT teams and product manager to manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables;
* Contribute consistently to solving organization-wide problems including shared platforms, libraries, and frameworks;
* Troubleshoot and debug applications;
* Champion code quality including unit and integration testing;
* Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features;
* Develop any technical documentation needed to share the best practices and learning across various team
* Identify and pursue opportunities to improve own knowledge and skills and those of more junior engineers;
* Identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions;
* Anticipate and address technical and organizational obstacles affecting own team and teams within the domain platform;
* Provide guidance for technical design and architecture decisions within and across teams;
* Participate in the evaluation and selection of new technologies;
* Mentor other people and teams on technologies, techniques, or standards across the organization;
* Build relationships with key members of partner teams.
* Bachelor's degree
* 8 or more years of technical experience
* 2 or more years of Salesforce Architect Experience
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated (preferred) or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
Provide proof of full vaccination or commit to testing protocols OR
Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available.
Scheduled Weekly Hours