Locations: US Remote, United States of America
Lead SailPoint Application Engineer - (Remote Eligible)
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
This Lead SailPoint IAM engineering role will be a part of the enterprise Access Application Onboarding team at Capital One. Team members work closely with development teams, Cyber and DevOps teams to design, develop, and implement solutions that will manage application access within the SailPoint identity tool. This team uses multiple services, including, but not limited to: EC2, ECS, Lambda, Dynamo, RDS Aurora, and S3 to support products. By joining this team you will be able to make a quick impact with your work by developing applications with Java, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, Jenkins and APIs. What You'll Do:
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity. Basic Qualifications:
- Use out-of-the box capabilities and custom development to integrate SailPoint with systems
- Be responsible for design and implementation of Sailpoint IDENTITYIQ
- Development of workflows, rules, custom connectors and task definitions
- Implement automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Maven
- Be well-versed in REST fundamentals and API design best practices
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 6 years of experience of professional software development (not including internships)
- At least 3 years of experience supporting SailPoint Applications
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of development experience in sail point IIQ Implementation, Configuration, Customization and deployment in an enterprise environment
- 6+ years of experience in writing and troubleshooting rules, workflows, custom connectors
- Experience in creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable
- Experience working in Unix/Linux platforms, Tomcat, Oracle, Postgres etc.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience to integrate with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and more
- Experience with Application onboarding in SailPoint IDENTITYIQ
- Experience with database like Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres
- Knowledge of Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Knowledge on AWS services (S3, EC2, EMR, ECS, SQS, CloudWatch)
- Knowledge of implementing IAM tools in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP management, MFA
- Knowledge of Jira, Git, Jenkins
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Location is New York City: $197,400 - $225,300 for Manager, Cyber Technical
Location is San Francisco, California: $209,200 - $238,700 for Manager, Cyber Technical
Remote roles in other areas of New York & California, and across Colorado & Washington: $167,400 - $191,000 for Manager, Cyber Technical
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections ; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).