Job Description - Lead/Principle Product Designer, UX, 100% Remote
An ICS, early stage start-up client, is seeking a Direct Hire Product Designer to join their team immediately. This position is 100% remote and can sit anywhere in the U.S. Compnay is 45 people and growing with over 40 Million in funding. In addition to base, equity will be a component to total comp. Updated portfolions must be presented with a resume.
- You will be working through design problems from beginning to end, translating insights from research and analytics into concepts that form disruptive new products and features, and designing the detailed workflows and interactions required to make them a reality.
- Collaborate with designers across the organization to raise the quality bar and continuously improve design processes, principles, and tooling.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess their viability and design the fine grained details of componentsts and interactions, and transitions.
- Partner with Product Managers to define and end evolve their product roadmaps
- Partner with key leaders to define and evolve product roadmaps.
- Work closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas.
Ideal candidate will have experience designing digital products and systems, not just conceptual designs or websites. You have helped ship products that solve real problems and that people continue to use. Experience with entire product development process from system modelling through detailed UX, Visual, and UI design. Ability to design polished high fidelity mockups of your solutions using Figma. Ability to create interactive prototypes using tools like Figma, Framer, ProtoPie, and Flinto.
Your portfolio should clearly outline the problems you've taken on with your design work. It should touch on the process you applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish or the final deliverables. - provided by Dice