TITLE: Lead .net Developer (Remote)
The role of the Lead Software Engineer is to build and provide ownership over, high-quality, innovative, and high-performance software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
The Lead Software Engineer is also responsible for leading and mentoring technical teams through the project lifecycle.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment, focusing on sustainable development of high performance scalable, and maintainable enterprise solutions.
- Drive and actively participate in design discussions around architecture and business requirements with Architects, Product Owners, and Business Analysts. Own an undefined and unbounded problem and drive the team towards a scalable design and solution.
- Provide technical leadership, direction, and oversight of development teams throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement and development best practices across products, teams, architecture, and implementations.
- Ensure successful system delivery to the production environment and assist the operations and support team in resolving production issues, as necessary.
- Team development, coaching and providing feedback to individual team members, training and support so all team members use required technical competencies.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding best practices.
- Strong understanding of the .NET development stack, relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies working on the Microsoft Azure, or similar, cloud platform.
- Significant experience in software development delivering solutions into production
- Self-motivating, self-directing, a great communicator, and a desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Prior enterprise-level development and lifecycle experience. Experienced in working on large enterprise, high-availability, software products before.
- Experience developing software in an agile environment and shipping features in a fast-moving, cross-disciplinary team (Product Owners, Designers, Business Analysts, QA, etc.)
- Experience successfully working remotely and/or with geographically dispersed teams.
- Mortgage industry and/or Financial Services experience is a plus.
Benefits: Competitive overall benefits package, 401K, and unlimited PTO just to name a few!
- provided by Dice