Role: Lead Mobile developer
Location: Louisville, KY
Duration: 12+ months
Must have: IOS, Android & Web development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 8 years of architecture/engineering experience
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of digital platforms including Content Management, Search, CIAM, low-code tooling, and cloud-based web and mobile services.
- Proven experience in end user solutions for large corporates where uptime and continuous availability is core to the business.
- Experience in the development of mobile software technology strategies & native IOS mobile application development
- Experience delivering platform and product architecture for enterprise scale solutions in Azure and Google Cloud Platform cloud environments.
- Skilled with broad, conceptual understanding of the technology architecture trends and direction coupled with demonstrated technical mastery with digital technologies & frameworks
- Ability to influence teams & business partners to a future state with a focus on incremental value.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience with digital channels
- Master's Degree
- provided by Dice