Who we are
Sensormatic Solutions is the leading global retail solutions portfolio of Johnson Controls powering operational excellence at scale and enabling smart and connected shopper engagement. Our intelligent digital operating platform - Sensormatic IQ - combines the full Sensormatic Solutions portfolio, including unmatched insights into retail inventory, shopper behavior, and loss and liability, and Retailer and third-party solutions with advanced technologies, like AI and Machine Learning. This enables retailers to act on prescriptive, data-driven outcomes and confidently move into the future.
Want to learn more about Sensormatic Solutions and Sensormatic IQ? Find us here:
What you will do
Working with the Global Sensormatic Solutions RDC Support Team, management and support teams, this high visibility role will be responsible for training, developing, mentoring, and auditing the quality control for the Remote Diagnostic Center (RDC) Support Team.
NOTE: This position can be located in Boca Raton, FL or remote anywhere in the US, preferably in the Eastern or Central time zone.
How you will do it
* Train new and existing team members on the RDC processes, SaaS program, and EAS products and technology, as well as CCTV products and technology.
* Create and maintain quality assurance (QA) processes and procedures, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and training documentation
* Working closely with operations and delivery managers, develop and monitor quality assurance of the work performed to meet our SLA and contractual commitments
* Manage the knowledgebase process and content; develop and maintain the SaaS and CCTV onboarding documentation (to include contacts & SME documentation)
* Establish, recommend, and implement policies to ensure quality, timely and efficient design of customer-oriented services.
* Support the resolution of escalated customer issues
* Contribute expertise and input for the Global transformational activities and projects for the Retail organization.
* Assist in extending the services of this team to other geographies with consideration of the cultural, operational, and legal requirements of each country impacted.
What we look for
* 5 years of experience in training staff and/or customers on technology-based solutions and platforms
* Knowledge of training development
* Strong knowledge of troubleshooting processes and workflow.
* Strong quality assurance knowledge, including developing metrics to monitor QA
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to query data from multiple databases and perform complex analysis.
* Understanding of strategic IT solutions and familiarity with cloud technologies
* Ability to communicate ideas effectively to multiple levels of leadership
* Good understanding of Software and Networking such as MS SQL Server, Windows, VMware, Azure, Web Service Calls, HTML, XML, Switches, Routers, Servers, Firewalls, Lan, Wan, TCP/IP,DNS.
* Knowledge of CCTV, SaaS, loss prevention, or inventory control products
* Travel may be approximately10%
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Experience in retail industry, including loss prevention, inventory control, or shopper behavior
* Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit