At Education Perfect, we believe that education has the power to change the world. Our mission is to empower teachers and students with technology that helps make that change a reality. As an EPeep, you’ll work on projects that have a real impact on students' lives and have the freedom, support and resources you need to develop your skills and grow your career.
We're looking for a Lead Full-Stack Engineer to join our team and work alongside some of the most talented and creative professionals in the industry.
- Develop secure, scalable, and maintainable cloud services across our tech stack — primarily C#, TypeScript, React, and Terraform.
- Create new customer value in small increments, delivered continuously to production.
- Collaborate across teams and functions to help define our architecture and technical roadmap.
- Make pragmatic decisions and sensible tradeoffs informed by high level business objectives.
- Act as a role model and mentor for other engineers, while creating a safe and inclusive environment for our diverse team.
What are we looking for?
- Proficiency with designing, developing, and operating cloud software at scale.
- Technical leadership, including the ability to mentor and support other engineers.
- Ability to manage risk, ambiguity, dependencies, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to align engineering work with high level organizational goals.
- A keen sense of ownership and accountability.
Equitable opportunities, growth, and development lie at the heart of how we work at EP. We understand that not all applicants may possess all the following attributes so if you think you have what it takes, but are not sure you check every box, we still want to hear from you.
What we offer:
- Remote and flexible working arrangements. Our main engineering hubs are in Dunedin and Auckland, but we welcome applicants from anywhere in New Zealand.
- The opportunity to work within a growing global business with Diversity Works accreditation, Carbon Net Zero BCorp status, Digital Promise certification, and an unwavering commitment to our mission, people, and community.
- Ongoing professional development, including opportunities to develop your career into other areas of our business.
We celebrate individuality, value diversity, and understand that flexible and remote work opportunities enable our team members to work in a way that fosters creativity and inspires individual brilliance. When you work with us, you're not just joining a company - you're joining a team united by the desire to make a difference.