At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story-and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
At First National, we believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to work from anywhere at any time, allowing for more flexibility in where and how you work. We know that choice and flexibility are important to you. We also recognize that flexible and remote positions can become opportunities for military partners, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to thrive at First National. We invite you to consider what a Modern, Flexible Workplace can mean for you!
It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work remotely for three (3) or more days a week and will share a hoteling workspace when working onsite. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
About this Role:
The Lead Developer, Technology is responsible for collaborating with the Delivery team to ensure the solutions developed will deliver value and improve the quality of the software. This includes providing technical guidance and mentorship to a team of cross functional developers, as well as working with management and stakeholders to ideate software solutions. The ideal candidate will be a committed Agile teammate, participating in all Agile ceremonies with the ability to lead work breakdown exercises.
• Work with development teams and product owners to ideate software solutions
• Ability to lead work breakdown exercises to create projects, epics, and stories
• Serve as a technical mentor for peers, guiding developers to apply software patterns and principals
• Provide guidance on industry and company best practices within the team and the organization
• Work with Enterprise Architecture to modernize our Card Ecosystem and infuse our Commercial and Consumer Products with digital capabilities
• Participate and engage in COEs (Centers of Excellence) to lead agile teams in the adoption of technology standards and best practices with a focus on reusability, scalability, resiliency and security.
• Technology Steward - Identify technology needs and work with the Squad Leadership to prioritize those needs with other business objectives. Ensure we are delivering on technology-value in addition to business-value.
• Design client-side and server-side architecture. Influence and guide the use of Micro Front-end Design
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Design and implement effective and secure APIs following API Led Patterns (Experience, Process, Core/System)
• Test software, both manual and automated, to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot and debug software
• 3-5 years' experience with multiple back-end languages (e.g. Java, Python, Ruby, .NET)
• 3-5 years' experience with designing and implementing REST APIs (working knowledge of OpenAPI Spec/Swagger); working knowledge of SOAP APIs
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer) and web servers (e.g. Apache, nginx)
• Experience with software design principles as well as UI prototype design. Experience with MIRO is a plus
• Working knowledge of Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development
• Ability to write quality unit, functional and automated tests (Selenium, Appium, XCUITest, Postman)
• Experience with Git as a version control system, in conjunction with solutions such as Bitbucket, GitHub or GitLab
• Knowledge of Gradle, Apache Maven, Apache ANT is desirable
Compensation range (base pay): $101,640.00-$162,392.00
IMPORTANT - This range is for the primary posting location of: Omaha - FNB
Final compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We offer a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
+ Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
+ 401k, With Matching Contributions
+ Time Off Programs
+ Health Savings Account (HSA)/Dependent Care
+ Employee Banking
+ Growth Opportunities
+ Tuition Assistance
+ Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Learn more about FNBO benefits here: .
For additional information regarding compensation and benefits, e-mail FNBO at . To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.
Job number: R-
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here ()
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here (\_poster.pdf) to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here (\_poster\_federal\_contractors.pdf) to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here (\_poster\_gina\_supplement.pdf) to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement