The Lead Tealium Developer will be tasked with technical development within the Customer Data Platform (CDP). This role must have demonstrable background as a hands-on developer, including experience with multiple major platforms within their competency, and specifically Tealium Customer Data Platform. The Lead Developer will be charged with designing and developing offerings related to Tealium CDP which should integrate across the full suite of Epsilon brands, as well as other third party solutions. The candidate must be very effective collaborating with all facets of the business including Sales, Marketing, customer interfacing and product development to promote efficiencies and delivery excellence. The successful candidate will possess a keen understanding of the rapidly changing trends in their competency area. This role will be an integral member of the Epsilon Digital Experience organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
* Articulate and implement a compelling and holistic strategy specific to Tealium CDP and related platforms to support client projects and overall business.
* Serve as the key thought-leader working with practice lead to formulate and package solution offerings for Tealium and other CDPs.
* Establish trust and build relationships with clients, as well as internal and external stakeholders and partners.
* Engage with Sales to build key internal and external partnerships, support the sales process and own the process of defining solutions needed for each customer.
* Provide senior technical project leadership across accounts.
* Work with practice lead to manage technical aspects of the CDP practice:
* Determine training plan for technical resources
* Develop practice roadmap
* Identify staffing needs
* mplement quality control process
* Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or applied.
* Establish and cultivate a culture of test and learn, continually identifying new test ideas with an eye on improving the customer experience.
* Strong storytelling capability slideware development, presentation, and communication skills.
* Lead client business reviews as needed.
* 8+ years relevant work experience in the digital domain, with strong emphasis in CDP and particularly Tealium.
* Hands on experience implementing and ongoing management of Tealium CDP.
* Must be demonstrably proficient as a hands-on development in Tealium CDP and at least one other leading platform in the CDP space.
* Must be able to demonstrate the ability to technically lead projects within the competency area.
* Ability to handle internal technical operations and deliver go to market message based on CDP product functionality including strategy. This includes working with related competencies to support marketing and sales efforts.
* Candidate has digital consulting and client-side experience in CDP operations.
* Deep understanding of digital marketing operations and demonstrate ongoing immersion in the digital experience world (research, public blogs, reading, other).
* Strong foundation in developing across digital devices, including desktop, mobile, tablet, etc. is a must.
* Ability to communicate, manage and report on critical performance metrics of products within competency area.
* Proven success influencing and working effectively across marketing and company functional groups.
* Certifications in technologies related to his/her competency is a strong plus.
* Strong presentation and communication skills a must.
* Understands the competitive marketplace and has experience developing partnerships or alliances to acquire data sources, analytic tools, or technological competencies.
* Bachelors degree in Marketing, Computer Science, related Business discipline or equivalent work experience.