Lead Business System Analyst - Dynamics 365 (REMOTE)
A major household name is looking for an experienced Business System Analyst with expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to drive the development of a major new D365 implementation.
Reporting directly to the Head of Applications, the Lead Business System Analyst is accountable for managing and leading a team of three Business System Analysts to deliver effective project initiatives across Back Office departments.
This role is critical in delivering the definition of software solutions which are built in house, by a third party or the selection of a packaged solution. Whilst the role has a strong execution focus in terms of task delivery and technical ability, you will also be a great people leader able to build loyal and engaged teams. This will include ensuring teams have the skills and behaviours to achieve their goals, coaching team members and developing performance and talent.
The Lead Business Systems Analyst will have the ability and experience to build strong working relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders to deliver high quality IT applications within the organisation.
- Strong technical and functional understanding of D365, having played an important role in a new D365 implementation, preferably within finance, HR and health & safety areas.
- Prince 2 Practitioner (or equivalent Project Management experience).
- Experience leading a team of business systems analysts in a customer facing arena, including contact centres, E-commerce and customer facing websites and apps.
- Experience of facilitating and capturing business requirements in user stories and functional specifications.
- Confident working with packaged system vendors, third party development organisations and internal development teams.
- Able to work individually and as part of a larger multi-disciplined project team.
- Data analysis skills to support projects assessment
- Able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible, pragmatic & consultative approach. Can deliver challenging messages in a positive and pragmatic approach.
- Motivational team leader who drives high performing teams, ensuring they are equipped to achieve success in their roles.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong written communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Eager and willing to learn new skills to aid the understanding of the constant evolving technology arena.
- Ability to prioritise workload and projects for the successful delivery of requirements.