Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.Target Openings
1Job Description Summary
Collaborate. Ideate. Architect. Innovate.
Travelers is seeking a talented Customer Solution Architect who loves collaborating with agile teams to create strategic solutions. The solution architect has a strong design point of view and the humility to weigh multiple alternative solutions to achieve a business goal. They have a passion for technology and can communicate how it solves business problems with developers, architects, product owners, and business leads. They have a drive to tinker with technology through proof of concepts and the enthusiasm to engage an agile team to achieve the architecture. They have the patience to coach and teach developers best practices and learn from them in return. Much of your time will be spent collaborating on designs, some of your time will be spent prototyping. All of your time will be spent with awesome people on a shared mission to create the digital insurer of tomorrow.
Enterprise Business Intelligence & Analytics Architecture is a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals who are leading Travelers' analytics journey and driving business value that creates a sustainable competitive advantage for our company. We accomplish this by helping the enterprise adopt various technology platforms ranging from compute (private and public cloud), AI, Predictive modelling, Data Management and Data Ops. Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Define customer analytic solution architecture and set technical direction, define component architecture, review detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined architecture
- Application stability and performance.
- Confirmation and identification of non-functional requirements.
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, and best practices.
- Provide technical leadership for application integrations via restful APIs
- Analyzing and troubleshooting complex software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies.
- Review development practices to identify areas of improvement.
- Review Data Mapping impacts from technical point of view.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 5 years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture required.
- 1 year of experience as a technical lead required.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- 7 years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture preferred.
- 3 years of experience as a technical lead preferred.
- Experience managing others preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Experience as a cloud analytics architect.
- Experience with enterprise level data strategy with deep experience in the customer domain.
- Experience integrating customer data to deliver high quality Customer Experience analytics.
- Expeirence with call center and OMNI channel data: IVR, voice, chat, web, co browse, survey.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Analytics use cases and tooset.
- Experience with designing API centric systems.
- Self-initiated leader who consistently delivers high quality results with limited guidance and willingly trains, guides and positively influences others.
- Experience with: Customer Journceys, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Amazon Web Services
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. - provided by Dice