We're a thriving ecosystem of top-tier freelancers from around the world. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, Twine is the go-to platform for mission-critical projects. Twine's experts get to participate in generating quality datasets at an unprecedented scale. With over half a million registered freelancers and a growing roster of 35,000+ companies, we've become the comprehensive solution for all things freelancing.
At Twine, we recognize that companies require a flexible approach to hiring expert freelancers for their most critical projects. Traditional freelance platforms often fall short when it comes to scalability and diversity. That's where we shine. Twine operates as a thriving global freelance network, with diverse experts across various fields, including marketing, engineering, and AI. Our core mission is to empower creators, whether they're businesses or individual freelancers, to thrive in their creative endeavours.
About the Role
We are seeking a Lead App Developer for an AI company focused on combining computer vision and LLM.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and build sophisticated and interactive apps using Flutter.
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying software in the Flutter framework and Dart language.
- Translate and build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Build data pipelines for Firebase and ML kit use cases.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Write unit tests for the App.
- Experience in Android, iOS and web applications with strong experience in Flutter.
- Strong experience in consuming native iOS and Android features in Futter application using native bridge.
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles/programming.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS and Android applications with backend services.
- Knowledge and experience working with Firebase for backend and Google’s ML Kit.
- Knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs like Maps, audio/video streaming & animations.
- Experience with Payment SDKs/API integration with Flutter App.
- Experience with integrating social platforms in Flutter App.