If you are a Lead Android Developer with experience, please read on!
This is a REMOTE position working East Coast hours.
We are a fast paced, growing start-up technology company looking for a Lead Android Developer for our team! Our product is cool and specifically for mobile so you will be front and center to the growth of our company! The bulk of our global users have Android devices and we work to support all of them!
You will be the most senior Developer and will lead and mentor a team of Android Developers looking to do cutting edge work!
What You Need for this Position
- 7+ years of Mobile development specifically building apps for Android devices (strong knowledge of Android SDK)
- 2+ years working with Kotlin
- Experience working with MVVM architecture
- Experience managing or mentoring team members
- Experience working with a startup in an Agile environment
What's In It for You
We offer a competitive compensation plan and the opportunity to make an impact in a growing start-up!
You can live ANYWHERE and be REMOTE, just work East Coast hours.
So, if you are a Lead Android Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Rhona KannonEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : RK3- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Rhona Kannon - Principal Director - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.