The Home Depot is able to offer virtual employment of this position in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
The Finance Business Services (FBS) team serves as a strategic and innovative partner focused on supporting business growth, as part of a world-class controllership organization.
The FBS Lead Analyst in Process Excellence will help identify, recommend, and implement process improvements across the Order To Cash (OTC) tower of the FBS organization. The person in this role with collaborate with internal/external stakeholders to identify pain points /needed changes, recommend solutions, and support the implementation of needed changes. The Lead Analyst will collect and analyze data in order to understand needs across a variety of business dimensions that must be considered.
As a FBS Lead Analyst, you will support individual contributors (Analysts and Sr. Analysts) prioritize and review work, while balancing your own workload. This role is expected to present continuous improvement insights and recommendations to managers and leaders. In addition, lead analysts will collaborate with cross-functional teams, requiring effective communication skills, and the ability to build relationships and partnerships while managing competing priorities. Key Responsibilities and Tasks
Operational Duties & Oversight (60%)
- Coordinate execution by a small team of required tasks related to the delivery of the OTC tower.
- Collaborates effectively with other teams in organizing key hand-offs between teams, as needed.
- Works on building and proposing solutions for internal or external customers.
- Fosters continuous improvement and innovation by challenging and proposing ideas for doing things in a different way.
- Helps to ensure execution of controls related to the day-to-day activities.
- Creates regular reports for the leadership; assists with or produces other reports as requested.
- Provides advise and analysis to increase the efficiency.
- Leverages prior experiences to help develop and recommend solutions.
- Executes month end / year end processes.
- Collaborates with program managers and business partners to align on objectives and expectations and ensure team members deliver against them.
- Monitor and works towards meeting KPIs and SLAs defined for the area.
- Serve as first escalation point for any issues or difficulties with specific projects.
People Management & Team Leadership (20%)
- Provides guidance to Analysts and Senior Analysts and evaluate execution and contribution.
- Supports timely feedback to the analysts regarding performance, execution, and contribution.
- Support steam in development of business knowledge and technical skills with clear plans and regular assessment of progress.
- Foster collaboration with team members to develop a supportive and engaged team
- Support team in the design and development of algorithms and models to use against large datasets to create business insights
- Drive team's results and celebrate accomplishments
Continuous Improvements & Controls (10%)
- Participates in the continuous improvement of FBS processes by developing scalable solutions
- Ensures appropriate processes and job-specific requirements are properly documented
- Works closely with compliance and controls teams as needed
Nature and Scope
- Leverages prior experiences to help develop and recommend solutions
- Effectively develops trust and collaboration with internal customers and cross-functional teams in other towers
- Collaborates with appropriate team members to gather input and feedback concerning business needs.
- Understands the technical needs required for successfully tackling business problems
Environmental Job Requirements: Environment:
- Position reports to FBS Manager or Senior Manager
- This position could have up to 2-3 direct reports and manages programs.
- Typically requires overnight travel 0-10% of the time.
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable. Travel:
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time. Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Under regular pressure to meet deadlines, quotas and/or must frequently deal with difficult issues related to people or situations. Minimum Requirements
Additional Minimum Qualifications:Education Required:
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job. Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5Certifications & Licenses:Physical Requirements:
Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about; occasionally there may be a need to stoop or lift light objects (typically less than 8 pounds). Additional Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, or related field
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting business processes
- Experience with finance processes OTC
- Experience gathering customer input through interviews, focus groups, or through other available sources
- SAP, Blackline, and/or IT knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in customer service or developing solutions with key stakeholders is preferred
- Process optimization and improvement experience
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience implementing and measuring change
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Certifications in Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Customer Focus: Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most efficient and effective processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Builds Networks: Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
160,000 - 80,000