We are looking for Kubernetes / Support Engineer for Contract / FULLTIME project in REMOTE / Mountain View, CA Below is the detailed requirement.
Title: Support Engineer
Location: REMOTE / Mountain View, CA
Duration: 18+ months
Mode of interview: Video Interview
| More Than 10 + Years of Experience | Direct End Client | | Certified Kubernetes Application Developer OR Certified Kubernetes Administrator|
- Provides direct technical support to internal clients (other teams at consuming MSaaS platform) during working hours (8 AM PST - 5 PM PST), and appropriately triage reported problem.
- Problems will range from but not limited to Kubernetes, dependencies with underlying AWS infrastructure and CICD pipelines.
- Expectation is to be able to troubleshoot all issues not requiring a code change.
- Document all customer issues and their resolution steps in the knowledge base for future references.
- Ensures learned knowledge is translated onto a Knowledge Base for internal use.
- Ideal candidate has capability to independently solve problems using diverse resources.
- Generate custom reports on various different metrics as per requirements.
- Develop a feedback loop with product and development teams based on the interactions with customers and from self-observations. That feedback loop should be used to get any enhancements/issues added to product backlog/roadmap to reduce support overhead or/and improving customer experience.
Kubernetes | AWS | Troubleshoot |
- Must have 3+ years of prior experience supporting enterprise grade applications running on containers in a public cloud with Unix flavor OS.
- Hands-on experience with containerization, container orchestration, AWS and Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS and experience troubleshooting network related issues
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Has a relentless focus on resolution to customer issues.
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Certification on Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) OR Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
MSys Technologies LLC
- provided by Dice