Kotlin Developer (full stack) - London & Remote, to £95K + bonus, Benefits
Full Stack Kotlin Developer strong Spring framework for development of new API Microservices software solution for leading online commerce company.
- Kotlin experience and ideally some Java with frameworks such as Spring, SpringBoot, play
- Cloud (Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or similar, Cloud PubSub, Cloud SQL
- Solid understanding of REST API, microservices
- Agile CI/CD Delivery
- DevOps, Automation, Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience of working in an Agile teams agile tools including JIRA and Confluen
- Kotlin and Java experience and frameworks such as Spring, SpringBoot, Play
- Work closely with stakeholders to design microservices, API E-commerce solution in full stack, with Kotlin software development for B2C commerce projects.
- Hands on Technical design and development.
- Drive best practices adoption
- Mentor and coach to ensure growth of teams
- Language: Kotlin, http4k, Gradle.
- Google cloud development experience.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.