Wienerberger improves people's quality of life. In Germany, we stand for modern architecture and healthy living. We rely on innovative, durable, and efficient systems for the entire building envelope. We are experts in the various regional building styles. Our products stand for the highest quality, design, and functionality. With our expertise and the right services and digital tools, we create added value for our customers as well as for partners along the entire value chain. We are pioneers in the development of the architectural scene and we actively shape future-oriented fields such as digitalization and modular building.
Our 1,400 employees at 16 production sites, in sales and in administration, share our knowledge, our values, our experience and our success.
Wienerberger is developing an international portfolio of back-ventilated façade-products, like Argeton and Corium It is Wienerberger's ambition to further develop this portfolio into an integral part of our product-offering.
At the earliest possible date, we are looking to hire a
Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Façade - Remote
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for the full range of Wienerberger's back ventilated façade products. We expect you to lead and grow sales in the areas you are responsible for. You show a result-oriented management of your sales responsibility and for converting strategic corporate goals into your day-to-day activities. We expect that with your convincing personality, self-confidence in negotiations, and experience in sales, you will be an important resource contributing to the success of our company.
- Develop the Façade sales internationally.
- Be a knowledge-able counterpart for the Façade sales colleagues who's responsibility lie primarily in selling the façade products to market.
- Be a knowledge-able counterpart for the Façade Director who's responsibility lies primarily in strategically developing and bringing the façade products to market.
- Be a knowledge-able counterpart for Product Manager(s) who's responsibility lie(s) in developing and bringing the façade products to market.
- Responsible for international sales activities and sales strategies vis-a-vis our international sales partners for all international façade products in designated territories.
- Develop with the team further customer contacts and acquiring new sales partners.
- Accompanying sales partners in providing technical advice to their customers.
Establishing and developing contacts with the target group of architects, building owners, investors, facade builders etc., all in close cooperation with local sales partners.
- Preparing sales analyses for performance measurement, identifying the need for action, and deriving target-oriented measures.
- Market driven pricing of the Argeton & Ammonit product range.
- Budget preparation and responsibility for sales plans, turnover plans, and contribution margin plans per sales country.
- Successfully completed degree in structural engineering or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of managerial sales-experience in field work within the market-segment of back-ventilated facades with proven track record.
- Excellent communication skills, acquisition skills, and strong negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical ability and entrepreneurial thinking.
- A great deal of willingness to travel.
- Fluent business English.
- Experience in working with other departments such as product management, production, and marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of structures and processes in market development in cooperation with local sales partners.
- High self-motivation and result-oriented approach.
Look forward to
- An attractive employer, in a future-proof industry with interesting development opportunities in an international environment
- An exciting and responsible job
- In addition to a success-oriented salary model, you will receive a company car, also for private use
- Flat hierarchies are not just an empty phrase with us, but are actually lived out in practice
- An open, dynamic team
- Flexible working hours & trust based working time
- 30 days holiday
- Preventive health measures, such as flu vaccination, eye tests, etc.
- Subsidised sports activities & bike leasing
And much more!
Are you interested in this multifaceted and challenging position?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application.