Position: Junior Sales Representative - Remote
Location: United States, Remote
Founded in 2000, Analytic Partners (AP) has grown to be the independent global leader in analytics consulting and technology. We help top-tier companies adapt to the rapidly evolving world of data, analytics, and strategic and tactical decisioning. We are fast growing with global operations across our full-service offices in New York City, Denver, Miami, Charlottesville, Dublin, London, Hamburg, Munich, Paris, Singapore, Shanghai, Melbourne, and Sydney. We provide highly customized, results-oriented analytics and consulting services including marketing mix modeling, ROI measurement, and econometric modeling.
With a wide breadth of business experience, technology, and analytic techniques, we guide our clients toward more cost-effective and profitable marketing strategies. We help our clients make wiser choices for their marketing budget, build market share, increase revenue and profit - and achieve their best Return on Investment (ROI).
* In The Forrester Wave™ Marketing Measurement and Optimization Q1 2020, Analytic Partners was named a Leader and was top ranked in Strategy and Current Offering categories among all evaluated vendors.
Our differentiator in the marketing place is - Our People! We hire the brightest talent and develop them into leaders. We foster a culture of PEOPLE, PASSION and GROWTH.
* People: We value our people, clients, and partners
* Passion: We love what we do
* Growth: Unlimited growth means unlimited potential
AP is a client-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
TEAM OVERVIEW & POSITION OVERVIEW:
The worldwide Business Development team is comprised of highly motivated individuals who spearhead revenue growth for Analytic Partners. Together with you, our entire Senior Business Development team will collaborate on a variety strategies and tactics to win "over the hearts" of prospects to ultimately become long-term clients. Our team works hard, has fun and we get things done.
Analytic Partners is looking for a highly motivated Junior Sales Representative that is interested in working within a professional team environment in the fast-growing and hot field of data analytics. This position will provide you the opportunity to learn cutting-edge analytics as well as starting or advancing your career in sales by developing leads. She/he is organized, has strong interpersonal skills, and has a results-focused mindset. You will learn how sales is done in one of the most lucrative and competitive fields where your hard work will be rewarded with opportunities for growth and exceptional income potential. Role will report to our Director of Sales Operations in US.
YOU WILL OWN & COLLABORATE ON:
* Prospecting - A mix of high-volume outbound efforts (Cold Calling is a must)
* Processing Leads - Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline
* Qualifying - Prospects and Projects
* Conferences - Has the ability to quickly connect / build relationships with prospects
* Analyzing - The competition, companies, industry, and trends
* Team environment - Ability to work successfully within a variety of teams
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
* Grit - You bring your best attitude and best effort, all the time
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Ability to craft and tell a story
* Dependable / Strategic thinker / Problem solver / Highly organized
* Excellent relationship building skills - via the phone and in person
* Self-motivated individual who is focused and goal oriented
* Confidence and comfortable with introductions to new and existing clients
* Client service oriented with great follow-up
* Multi-tasking - is a must
* Bachelor's Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields is preferred
* Required Languages: English
You must be eligible to work in United States on an unlimited basis to be considered for this job.