The role of the Junior Business Intelligence Developer entails becoming a proficient authority in BI (data & analytics) for all intelligence-related assignments. Operating both autonomously and within a team setting, the Analyst will conduct tasks such as requirements gathering, data analysis, process mapping, defining test cases, development, and fostering collaboration across various business units and projects.
- 2+ years’ experience with Power BI
- Working experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Working experience with Microsoft Power Platform
- Proficiency with DAX and M languages
- Proficiency in SQL Queries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented but able to understand the big picture.
- Experience communicating with business users.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field. Relevant work experience will also be considered.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Python Programming
- Statistical computing experience
- Exposure to the Cloud Platforms – AWS/Azure
- Exposure with DevOps implementation practices
- Scrum methodology delivery experience
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports, and queries in support of business analytics.
- Perform data analysis to troubleshoot data issues with the BI solutions and data integration processes.
- Ensure compliance with security policies and practices in accordance with internal and external audit governing bodies.
- Support data governance processes.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Medical package
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform
- EAP – supporting program for employees
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy https://www.keywordsstudios.com/en/applicant-privacy-notice/.