Junior .Net Developer - E-Commerce - Manchester / Flexible
Junior .Net Developer required for a leading company based in Manchester to work within our in-house team developing and supporting our growing range of company websites. This role is about delivering projects as prioritised by stakeholders in the business whilst also working with the other developers to help drive further development and innovation across all the company's brands.
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked with a Full stack or .Net Development role previously, be comfortable working as part of a team and be a great communicator. A background in E-commerce would be advantageous, but not necessary. In return for your skills the company offers flexible working and the chance to be part of a successful growing business.
- Work within our development team to support our websites and CRM systems.
- Work from user stories defined by our Business Analysts and the senior development team.
- Be flexible and adaptable working across both large projects and day-to-day maintenance requests.
- Interpret and respond with a positive, proactive attitude to briefs supplied by the business.
- Adhere to financial service / Insurance compliance requirements.
- Adhere to best practice in application of standards and adherence with compliance requirements.
- Ensure the relevant security measures are in place to protect the company and customer data, adhering to the guidelines set out by out by the company IT security advisors.
- Communicate progress throughout your work, highlighting risks, issues and where relevant proposing contingencies & solutions.
- Experience as a full stack developer.
- You are a developer who thrives to code to high standards, creating reusable code that's easy to read and even easier to modify.
- E-commerce/transactional website experience - building from scratch and legacy system improvements.
- You are innovative; you strive for improvements and share your knowledge across the team.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills who can provide mentoring for developers.
- You strive to deliver excellent code with a strong awareness for evolving coding best practices and standards.
- You are keen to recommend and implement improvements to our business practices.
- You are well organised, professional and capable of working towards defined timescales.
- You keep on top of new trends, striving to further evolve your skills.
- Net MVC
- .Net Core
- SQL Server
- HTML5, CSS3, JS Development, XML
- React or Angular
- Git Flow branching strategies
- Azure DevOps
- SOLID Principles
- Working understanding of
- AWS Infrastructure such as:
- Lambda Functions
- Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS App Runner
Salary: £30,000 and £40,000 per annum plus benefits.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.