Our direct client working on cloud based platform servicing its clients in GRC domain is looking for a Junior Implementations Analyst for a Contract to Hire position .
- The Client Experience Implementations Analyst with at least 2 years experience is responsible for helping to ensure on-time delivery and a consistent and seamless client experience by assisting Implementation Team in organizing course build, LMS Setup and internal projects.
- To be successful in this role, the Client Experience Implementations Coordinator must be a self-motivated, team player, with attention to detail, strong work ethic, and the ability to balance a focus on quality with speed.
- Utilize Salesforce Case Management to create an effective tracking and resolution workflow system for all client support needs
- Champion client centricity and deliver a consistent and exceptional client experience
- Partner with Relationship Manager to understand and communicate to internal departments the client's objectives and the products and services sold
- Oversee implementation process/workflow within key departments, communicating timelines, internal and external due dates, and expectations
- Understand and communicate service level agreements/expectations to the client and internal departments
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers, Subject Matter Experts, Designers and Developers to meet client needs and ensure successful on-time delivery of learning solutions
- Establish and foster strong cross-functional relationships to align all stakeholders on project goals and effectively manage any risks to schedule, cost, content and quality
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Friendly, professional manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be self-directed and be able to work within a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Working knowledge of computers, Microsoft operating systems, and in-depth knowledge of standard Microsoft Office application programs
- Salesforce Case Management experience or any other CM experience is a must
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced agile environment
- Project coordination experience is a must
- SAAS experience is a plus
- LMS administration skills a plus
Location: NYC or Remote
Type: 1 year Contract to Hire
Please send resume to "jobs at etechnovision dot com" with A3180A in Subject for immediate consideration.