A nonprofit organization in New York City is currently seeking an IT professional to join their staff Remotely as their new Junior CRM Administrator / Developer. In this role, the Junior CRM Administrator / Developer (Remote) will be responsible for helping with Salesforce efforts across the enterprise.
The Junior CRM Administrator / Developer (Remote) will:
- Manage development software's including CRM and various integrations
- Assist with the internal implementation of Salesforce applications for Donations, Memberships, Internal Ticketing System etc.
- Interact with Agency wide departments and stakeholders to understand their requirements and collaborate with supervisor on various projects
- Performing Data Uploads on a regular basis using dataloader. Cleanse data with advanced third-party tools such as DemandTools or DupeBlocker
- Administration of SFDC including but not limited to Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Process builder, Flows, Validation Rules
- Develop Reports and Dashboards. Knowledge on Duplicate data management
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users to understand cross-functional impacts with regards to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
- Maintain backups of Salesforce data
- Manage the internal non-profit starter pack on (SFDC)
- Migrate Salesforce membership and staff data to Counterpoint on regular basis
- Perform License management and create/refresh Sandboxes on request
- Prepare data files and upload the data into using Apex Data Loader.
- Provide routine support and user maintenance for SFDC - new starters, position Changes, profile changes, leavers, user lockouts and password resets
- Perform other duties, as needed
- 1+ years of IT and/or internship experience.
- Associate's and/or Bachelor's Degree
- CRM Admin experience (i.e., Zoho, Hubspot, Dynamics, Oracle CX Sales Cloud, Creatio, Pega, Github, Pipedrive, etc.
- SQL experience, including scripting, understands tables, joins, what is an object
- Solid understanding of how Databases and Relational Databases work
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Salesforce specific experience
- Experience with Web Development, HTML, etc.
- Experience with Data, including: loading operations, extracting, manipulation or analysis.
- Experience working on Case Management, Campaign Management, Leads, Opportunities, etc.