ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client located in Fairfield County, is an American advertising and marketing company with ties to in New York City, Los Angeles, and Norwalk, Connecticut, The company has created an integrated solution of identifying and converting hand raisers, and driving greater ROI through accountable and active media. Our Data Science and Optimization model has replaced traditional planning, allowing for unmatched predictability. Great Team. Great Growth Potential. They have partnered with CFS to identify a Staff Accountant to join their team!
If you are looking to break into the accounting field, look no further!RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare journal entries.
• Assist with Month End Close
• Heavy Reconciliations work: Bank accounts, Cash.
• Sales and Use Tax prep work.
• Analysis for various Media Revenue.
• Balance sheet ledger accounts.
• Prepare and file sales tax returns for multiple states.
• Review daily store paperwork for reasonableness.
• Perform other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
• Bachelors in Accounting
• Excellent organizational skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment to produce timely and accurate results.
• Proficient with Excel