Manages the end to end recruitment process including consulting with HR and business partners to identify staffing needs, design and implement attraction strategies, define clear job skill specifications, internal and external sourcing, candidate screening, background checks, relocation/immigration, and offer completion. Drives the global strategic programs, policies, platforms, services, and tools that enable the company to align staffing with the workforce plans. Drives programs in areas such as workforce redeployment and reduction, university hiring and contingent workforce management. Supports staffing and disengagement activity resulting from mergers, acquisitions, outsourcing and divestitures. Responsible for designing and implementing attraction strategies. Ensures local staffing practices are compliant with global/regional initiatives and legal requirements, and meet business priorities such as diversity objectives. Develops and manages relationships with staffing vendors and Global Business Services (GBS) organizations.Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Interacts with hiring managers within the business and sub-region.
- Supports achievement of the hiring targets for their sub-region, including time to fill, cost per hire, university hiring, diversity goals and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Engages in a component of the staffing process within the sub-region. Activities may include sourcing, candidate screening, interview coordination, offer letter creation, and relocation facilitation.
- Coordinates with managers throughout the hiring process to ensure that needs are met, escalates issues to the appropriate resource.
- Establishes relationships with vendors and BPO to meet the needs of the staffing plan.
- Develops an understanding of the company's business and region, as well as the external market for talent.
Knowledge and Skills:
- First level university degree.
- Typically 0-2 years of related experience.
- Experience in retail sales or an entry level position where you worked with all different types of professionals.
- Demonstrated leadership experiences through community, volunteer and / other activities.
- Natural inquisitiveness.
- Strong understanding of social media.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge in the field of Human Resources obtained through education or relevant experience.
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability (physical or mental), protected veteran status or military service of affiliation, race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, protected genetic information, or political affiliation. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. EEO is the Law Poster.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email. Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.