12-month contract w/possible extension(s) and/or conversion perm
Remote but MN residents preferred
Manages delivery of the content, budget, issues, and risks of individual development projects or work streams and dependencies with other work streams. Includes project office support (project schedule, budget, scope, and deliverables). Often has line management responsibilities including people management and development.
- Project Management, Scheduling, & Planning **2 or more years experience**
- Experience with generating weekly status reports
- Experience with organizing and scheduling staff for production software releases and post release validation
- Software releases are generally on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday evenings starting at 9PM; expect 1 to 2 releases per month or more, if there are unplanned production support releases
- Experience with requesting or preparing project deliverables and approvals. E.g. QA Sign-off, UAT sign-off, Implementation Readiness - Go/No Go sign-off etc.
- Experience with scheduling meetings, preparing meeting agendas, facilitating meetings, and taking/distributing meeting notes
- Experience tracking issues and risks
- Experience with Agile (determining capacity and schedules)
- Azure Dev Ops **RCIS uses this for tracking features, project backlog items, and tasks**