Job Description - Jr. Healthcare Product Manager - REMOTE
An ICS client is seeking a Product Manager to join their team direct hire. This is a remote position but requires up to 20% travel, although the likely percentage is around 5-10%.
To be considered for this role you must have 2+ years experience hands on as a Product Manager and 1+ year working in healthcare.
This is more of a mid level position and ideal for someone early on in their career. This organization is rapidly shifting and you must be open to responsibilities changing at a moments notice. They are currently driving transformation throughout the company and a roadmap isn't completely laid out.
The role of Product Manager will focus on working with cross functional teams to executing scalable solutions, portfolio management and implementation of software products that support the company's initiatives in value based care. We are looking for self-motivated product managers to help innovate, plan, execute, deploy and monitor use of healthcare provider platform products. Responsibilities
· Support product strategy and roadmap activities, working closely with stakeholders and department leads
· Developing model for solution value to users and able to show ROI
· Ensure solution adoption
· Coordinates, communication, and implementation of all phases of product development with product owner, Practice Transformation Specialist and application development
· Establish business metrics and market research for strategic opportunities
· Partner with key stakeholders to create solutions that support business goals and meet internal needs.
· Ensures all products are compliant with regulatory directives and state/federal laws and policies.
· Communicate and manage Epic backlog with strategy with key stakeholders.
· Define release and milestone for features with business objectives
· Integrate market research results, product usage data and client feedback from into product requirements and detail specification that guide product design
· Ability to conduct demos and adapt presentations to various stakeholders specific concerns
· Work closely with customers and Project Managers to understand their product usage, needs, and pain points
· Create rollout strategies, documentation, and training to maximize value for your users Skills/Experience:
· 1+ years in related Healthcare Product Management experience (Required)
· BA/BS degree in a related field (Preferred)
· Experience in requirement gathering and interpreting user needs through consultative approach
· Ability to multi-task and be focused on the details
· Experience bringing products to market
· Experience managing the product life-cycle
· Product Owner certifications/experience (Preferred)
· Scrum or Scaled Agile (SAFe) experience (Required) - provided by Dice