Job Description - Jr. Full-Stack Engineer- Remote
Junior Full-stack Software Engineer
We allow people to align the power of their investments with their values. With the app, you can invest in companies based on their environmental and social impact and vote on the decisions they make. And you can use advanced quant trading tools like factor investing and curated portfolio analysis to inform your choices. We think you should expect more than returns on your investment; you should expect your investment to positively shape the world.
We're looking for software engineers that want to write great code for real customers. You want to be part of an amazing software team, and have proven technical chops in current and past experiences, can
create quick prototypes, and want to learn how to drive them to scalable production quality products.
- Aren't phased by ambiguity and know how to get help when needed.
- Can relentlessly learn new technology in order to improve the speed at which you can achieve your goals.
- Value empathy and strive to build solutions that teams can understand.
- A passion in working full-stack, from coding cloud infrastructure to building distributed systems and front end web applications.
- A passion for building products that are beautiful outside and inside - from their user experience to their robust and elegant design.
- Data and metrics-oriented mindset: you want your work to be measurable and impactful.
- Customer empathy: you understand your customers' needs and requirements.
- Strong software development skills and computer science fundamentals.
- A broad knowledge of entrepreneurial and work management frameworks such as Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Kanban, Scrum
- A strong sense of values and don't mind sharing them with others or having them challenged
- An inquisitive mind and enjoy chasing down problems and opportunities across technology stacks and domains.
- A history of contributing to open source
- A fondness for functional programming
- Know about capital markets and investing in stocks, or have an
eagerness to learn
Strong skills in at least one programming language Interest in learning Python and Flutter/Dart
We're currently operating as a remote team and expect that to continue for the foreseeable future. As such, this is intended to be a remote role.
- provided by Dice