ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a HR Project Manager
with experience in the FMCG
Industry. This is a 12+
opportunity (with long-term potential) and is located in Irving TX (Remote)
. Our client is a leading Manufacturing Consumer Products
Please review the job description below: Top Skills:
HR experience managing HR related projects of increasing complexity
Project management disciplines, best practices
Proficient with MS Suite including Excel and power point with strong data analysis experience Key Responsibilities:
The HR Project Manager is a hybrid role looking for a highly organized HR Generalist/ HR Project Manager to oversee specific HR programs while driving agile project management best practices. This role reports to the HR Associate Director for IT. He/she collaborates with the HR Business Partners and Talent Partners located around the world. The Project Manager understands the "big picture" talent strategy and initiatives of the program, then collaborates with the HR team and senior stakeholders on the overall program along with structure and approach, appropriate delivery methods, risk mitigation, budget, resources, and overall work plan for the many projects.
• Create monthly & adhoc executive presentations transforming structured and unstructured data into a cohesive message across strategic HR initiatives
• Own small HR capabilities leveraging existing tools and processes such as quarterly rewards process and ongoing recruitment tracking
• Manage & Complete small HR projects. Facilitate status meetings, track project tasks and manage issues.
• Researches and analyzes data on global talent trends in IT industry, makes new talent related project suggestions and reports out on current program goals and progress.
• Create project plans, charters, charts, and timelines to staff and manage projects of varying length, complexity and scope (ranging from small-scale to yearly large-scale)
• Create agile, low administrative approaches to managing project and program status, risks and interdependencies across the team
• Work closely to with HR Assoc Director to manage team communications and project planning/update meetings to keep everyone on track
• Support continuous improvement through optimizing processes or procedural steps and reducing waste/inefficiencies to streamline requests and workload of the team.
• Establishes processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget, meet high quality standards using appropriate tools and data.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards, GARV BHALLA
Sr. Associate - Recruitment
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council. ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
· Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
· The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
· HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
· DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing) Recent Awards and Recognitions:
· 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
· Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
· ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing
award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win. IT and Industry certifications:
· Microsoft Gold Partner
: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
· AWS Managed Services Partner
· Google Cloud Partner
· ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
· ISTQB Gold Partner
· ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
· SOC2 Type II CompliantJob Requirements: Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Business admin or a similar field or equivalent experience 8-10 years of project management disciplines, best practices
• 8-10 years of hands-on HR experience managing HR related projects of increasing complexity
• Proficient with MS Suite including Excel and power point with strong data analysis experience
• Ability to analyze data and understand key metrics (demographics, attrition/ retention rates, talent pipelines, etc.) in order to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure the impact of key programs or to identify operational trends
• Comfort and confidence working with all levels of management
• Ability to manage and track multiple programs/projects at one time
• Ability to identify road blocks and provide potential solutions
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment
• Ability to get things done through others, without a direct reporting relationship
• Detail oriented, able to prioritize efficiently and multi-task
• Motivated, organized self-starter, able to solve routine or complicated problems effectively and drive projects to successful completion.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, , analytical skills, project management and presentation skills