A pharmaceutical company in New Jersey has a great Remote opportunity awaiting a new Jira Systems Administrator with their staff. In this role, the Jira Systems Administrator (Remote) will be responsible for supporting, maintaining, and extending the company's Atlassian suite. Responsibilities:
The Jira Systems Administrator (Remote) will:
- Directly affect process implementation, integrate Atlassian products with other internal applications, and drive efficiencies for our organization.
- Maintain JIRA, workflows, permissions, etc., and support users while working in the latest environment.
- Perform application and system administration tasks, test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques
- Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, custom fields and JIRA administration
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Perform basic Linux and Windows Server administration tasks
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- 3+ years of experience as a JIRA Administrator
- Expert administering the Atlassian product suite with specific focus on JIRA
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban methodologies Skills
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language).
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized