Job Title: Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months+
No. of Openings: 4
Required Experience: 8+ years of experience.
Step #1: Pre-Screening Phone Call
Step #2: Skype Interview (Video Call)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios· Continuously improve software engineering practices· Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies. Write unit tests and automated acceptance tests. Work on POC's.
Must have skills:
· Experienced Java full stack with Spring Boot, Eclipse.
· Experience in scripting languages TypeScript, Node JS, React JS.
· Experience in MongoDB.
· Experience working in Kafka
· Experience with Git, Jenkins and TDD or basic unit-testing.
Nice to have skills:
· Good understanding in AWS technologies.
· Good understanding or experience in other No-SQL Databases.
· Hands on development experience and full understanding of full-stack development and database components.
· Proficient in programming language such as Java full stack, Spring Boot, Node JS, TypeScript, ReactJS, MongoDB, Kafka.