Client in Miami, FL is actively looking to hire a Full Stack Java Software Engineer to their team on a permanent basis. Although the client is located in Miami, they are willing to hire Engineers on a 100% remote basis. The client is looking for a Java Software Engineer that is proficient in the following:
- Contribute to and communicate the group architectural vision and ensure projects
consistently adhere to its principals.
- Analyze specific and implied requirements and collaborate with other members of the
development team to design, build and deliver features to meet those requirements
- Understand software design patterns, practices and architectural styles and how and
when to apply them
- Contribute to the continued development and maintenance of several high-traffic, high
availability web sites, including working with legacy systems
- Apply analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify and resolve critical production outages and issues
- Stay current on software development trends.
- Identify and define the coding, project and other technical standards used by all software projects at the client.
- What You Should Have
- Degree in Computer Science/related field of study or equivalent experience
- Professional experience developing and maintaining complex enterprise web
applications in a dynamic environment.
- An understanding of web services (RESTful and RPC based), JSON payloads with
stateless restful polyglot services
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment and unit testing
- Java 8
- nodejs and the hapi.js framework
- Relational and NoSQL database knowledge
- An understanding of agile software development processes
If you would be interested in learning more about my client, please send your resume and contact information to Matt Johnson.
- provided by Dice