We are seeking an Identity and Access Management (IAM) engineer for a globally distributed, diverse and inclusive environment in Authentication, Single Sign-On (SSO), and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). You will join a small team and take a significant role in developing, deploying and supporting Java based components of a next-generation authentication platform for the firm's global clients and customers. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, show initiative and be familiar with all technical aspects of large scale deployments working closely with multiple disparate teams to deliver solutions and support/troubleshoot issues in Production environments. Candidates will have experience with CI/CD automation tools and a passion for quality and correctness.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving complex problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on our business goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our clients and customers globally. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities in order to successfully perform the following key responsibilities:
- Write Java code in a correct, secure, performant and scalable manner for a global mission-critical platform.
- Liaise with Product, Architecture and Controls teams to understand business, technical and controls requirements.
- Develop and document tests and ensure that CD/CD and test-automation are key aspects of all work performed.
- Support your code and the platform in general through various environments to Production and work with operations teams to ensure continuous availability.
- Assist line-of-business development teams with integrating their applications with the platform.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) and preferably five (5) years of professional programming experience in Java.
- Demonstrated experience with REST APIs, preferably with experience in SCIM (System for Cross-domain Identity Management).
- Expertise in Spring Java frameworks.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD automation tools.
- Ability to work in and with large collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Hands on experience with UNIX/Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts and associated technologies.
- Expertise in React or equivalent UI/UX frameworks.
- Solid understanding of test-automation and test-driven-development.
- Experience with cloud computing and related technologies.