I am looking for a highly motivated and skilled Front End Developer to join a very well know organisation based in London 1 to 2 days a month.
Purpose of the role
Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends, and refactors moderately complex programs/scripts.
Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
Collaborates in reviews of work with others as appropriate.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Designs moderately complex programs / scripts and program modifications.
* Codes, amends and refactors moderately complex programs / scripts in accordance with the design.
* Works effectively in a cross-functional squad and interacts regularly with partner teams.
* Verifies and tests moderately complex programs / scripts; corrects errors and re-tests as appropriate.
* Supports test automation engineers in building and maintaining end to end test scenarios.
* Works effectively with third party partners and vendors where required.
* Collaborates in reviews of work with other disciplines as appropriate: product managers and designers, operations, etc.
* Clarifies requirements, prototypes functionality and documents agreed implementation plan for engineers in your cross-functional squad.
* Plans, estimates and prioritises work in an agile environment.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website