Our direct client is looking for a JAVA Programmer for a Remote Long Term Contract position.
- Strong, independent, EXPERIENCED JAVA programmer with work exp. in J2EE platforms.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, coding, testing & documenting new programs.
- Debugging, troubleshooting, and maintaining source code related to various programs.
- Candidate needs Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with internal and external groups.
- Candidate must have work experience in all aspects of designing and constructing J2EE systems and developing system requirements and design specifications, and J2EE Coding for new and existing applications.
- Work experience in prior and existing J2EE platforms
- Staying knowledgeable in future-release J2EE platforms
- Work experience using JAVA's Database Persistency JPA and Object Relational Mapping framework of MyBatis
- Knowledgeable in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate and TopLink
- Work experience in Service Oriented Architectures (SOA,) including REST and SOAP Web Services
- Knowledgeable in Web Services Security
- Work experience working with business leaders and analysts to understand functional and non-functional requirements while crafting a technical solution leveraging company and industry best practices and standards.
- Documentation should include flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and revision dates.
- Work experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server or IBM ClearCase source control systems
- Work Experience working with relational database management systems (RDBMS)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Coding in JAVA/J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JPA, JSF, JSP, JNDI, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-B
- JAVA / J2EE Patterns
- Object Oriented Design
- SOA, REST and SOAP Web Services
- WebSphere Application Server, Rational Software Architect, Source Control
- SQL, Database Knowledge
The ideal candidate can:
- Design and Develop enterprise applications using the JAVA EE framework with minimal 3rd party APIs
- Work Experience in continuous integration environment
- Demonstrate expertise in teaching, conveying technical and or functional courses and concepts
- Develop appropriate work programs and use to effectively schedule tasks and assignments
- Identify improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services and products
Resource will require the skills to perform the following job duties (plus other related duties as assigned)
- Write code to create single and multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Design, implement, and test database schemas.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Work with designers and content producers.
- Write code to generate web pages, access databases and business logic servers.
- Develop specifications, prototypes, or initial user guides
- Create visual modeling or diagramming of the current and proposed workflows.
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures in an effort to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Integrate with enterprise products/systems
- JAVA SE - Required
- JAVA EE - Required
- Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JPA, JSF, JSP, JNDI, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-B - Required
- SOAP/REST Web Services - Required
- HTML5 - Required
- SQL - Required
- Responsive Web Design - Plus to have
- IBM Websphere - Required
- Eclipse-based IDE - Required
- Source Control - Required
- Experience developing supportive documentation - Required
- Experience in Usability Testing (participate with the users in the system testing of their programs) - Required
- Overall technical and IT experience - Required
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study - Required
Question 1: One-hour unpaid lunch. Do you accept this requirement?
Question 2: Fingerprinting, full state and federal background check to be completed by the State of NJ. Do you accept this requirement?
Location: REMOTE Position (Client is in Trenton, NJ)
Please send resume to "jobs at etechnovision dot com" with A3172A in Subject for immediate consideration.- provided by Dice