100% REMOTE FROM ANYWHERE WITHIN the UNITED STATES!
This client is a leading provider of business services, products, and digital workplace technology solutions to enterprise businesses. They are hiring 10 Java Software Developers! They are building a fully integrated B2B distribution platform to service a $7 Billion customer base. Their technical breadth, deep industry knowledge, and their 'one team' approach is throughout their organization and is part of their culture. Their people are the key to success, which is why we seek to recruit and retain the most talented individuals in all regions.
This role is 100% Remote! Candidate MUST live in the continental United States.
The Senior Java Software Developer will join a large agile development web team as they develop and deploy its next set of quality Web B2B Products. You will have a pivotal role to design, build, and implement the backend based applications utilizing a service-oriented backend architecture. The position requires a thorough understanding of web applications, hands-on development with software frameworks, and familiarity with end user deliverables written in Java and utilizing Spring, Spring Boot, MVC, and Cloud technologies along with other current web technologies that provide engaging end user content.
Your Impact to the Enterprise will be:
- Designs and implements Java backend B2B applications for a $7 Billion industry.
- Translate user stories and functional requirements into resilient and secure technical designs.
- Design, build & maintain quality tech solutions to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Guide the development team in overall application technology design activities. Lead the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data models and data/information flows.
- Work with product owners to develop team roadmaps, prioritize features & estimate effort levels.
- Collaborate with our team of application designers, graphic artists, backend systems engineers, and QA.
- Demonstrates strong communication and inter-personal skills to negotiate different perspectives and goals.
- Holds themselves to a high standard of quality and works with the broader team to ensure that the products meet those standards.
We can get you an interview if you have:
- 2 - 15+ years of software web engineering experience.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience building multi-tier enterprise web applications on multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated track record of designing, developing, and delivering Java/Spring web-based applications and relational database systems.
- Working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Vertx, and GraphQL.
- Practical expertise with Git source code management.
- Adept with public cloud IaaS & PaaS services like compute, database, messaging, object storage.
- Able to create unit, performance, and integration tests with jUnit, JMeter/k6, or Postman/Newman.
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker to manage containerized applications.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as Couchbase, MongoDB, or Elastic.
- Knowledge of RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, or Oracle.
- Comfortable with HTTP, WebSocket, and gRPC.
- Basic working knowledge of Linux and Unix.
- API design experience with advanced HTTP and Swagger, producing & consuming service endpoints.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Technical Discipline
Why you will love working at our client:
- You will work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance-based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to: .
To learn more about r2 Technologies visit .
- provided by Dice