Knowledge Services is actively seeking an experienced Remote Java Developer/Software Engineer for either a contract or contract-to-hire opportunity with our client based in Indianapolis, IN. This person can work 100% remotely.
Do you enjoy making things better than when you found them? We are seeking innovative Software Engineers to support the legacy application renewal efforts for a suite of applications.
As a Java Developer/Software Engineer you will work with a global and distributed team of developers to support legacy application renewal, development of application enhancements, and application maintenance for a suite of applications.
• Hands on Java development to support legacy application renewal efforts, development of application enhancements, and application maintenance
• Collaborate with product owners and development teams to define application enhancements and requirements
• Work in an Agile development environment
• Ensure quality through testing automation
Java Developer/Software Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of Java 11 or higher experience as a software engineer
• 3+ years experience with Spring Boot
• 3+ years experience with Oracle PL/SQL experience
• 1+ years experience MongoDB or similar NoSQL database
• Prior JBoss experience preferred
• Experienced with Agile development
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Be excited and experienced with legacy application renewal