* Strong experienced Senior Java developer required to work in a cloud-based microservices project with skills in Java 8+, Spring, Maven.
* Knowledge and experience with AWS is desirable.
* Knowledge and experience with Docker and Kubernetes is desirable.
* Knowledge of SCM - Bitbucket/GIT, CI tools - Jenkins/build processes desirable.
* Good team skills needed working with a mixed on/offshore team in a multi-supplier environment.
* Responsibilities will include coding, unit testing, PR review/approval, progression and management of code through environments into production, mentoring and developing team members.
* The candidate will be working as a Java Developer for a Scrum team developing services in a large complex microservices based architecture hosted completely on AWS.
Must be eligible for clearance:
* You MUST be either a citizen of UK/EU/EEA/Switzerland/Turkey OR a Permanent Resident with INDEFINITE leave to remain,
* AND have 5 years (SC) UK residency without any gaps of 6 months or more abroad.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.