Java Developer Manager (US Remote)
We offer company-wide bonus incentive program, medical, dental and vision insurances, 401K program with a substantial match, profit sharing program, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, vacation and personal time, paid holidays, stock purchase program and more… Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future. Ability to travel as needed (25%-65%). US Remote opportunity. Apply Today!
- Understand the application and platform development goals and design effective solutions
- Advise on good usage of frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and/or RxJava
- Conduct data design, API design, and application component architecture
- Develop APIs and other microservices
- Write quality automated tests
- junior development staff
- Minimum seven years of progressive experience developing software using Java
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD & automation and DevOps - Gitlab or Azure DevOps experience a plus
- Experience building applications, services-oriented architecture, and microservices, familiarity with jar interdependencies
- Data Integration Experience, Knowledge of Graph databases is a plus and experience with modern cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) a plus
- Ability to travel as needed and applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.