Years of Experience: 5+ years
Education Requirements:Bachelors degree in computer science, electronics engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
Program Description: Create an end-to-end management perspective to ensure proper compliance and oversight of GI Bill programs, and the use of data and business intelligence to monitor and measure school and student outcomes.
Position Description: The Java Developer is responsible for participating in the full agile application development life cycle for new development design, construction and testing of Java applications, Web Services (SOAP and REST), and reusable components to support overall project.
- This individual has technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming and understands the business or function for which application is designed.
- The Programmer may write programs according to specifications, which may be provided by Engineers, technical architects, or other computer scientists.
- Update, repair, modify and expand existing computer programs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
SES provides a competitive salary and the following benefits:
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with employer contribution
- Paid Time Off