JAMF and MAC JD
- JAMF Administrator Support including Server Management and Upgrades.
- Creation, Support, Implementation, and distribution of Mac OSX "Image."
- Knowledge in Packaging for Mac using BASH Script, Pearl Script & JAMF Admin Tools.
- Hardware & Platform Independent Images using Mac Technology.
- JAMF Policy & Configuration Profile Creation, Support & Implementation for Mac Imaging.
- JAMF PPPC Utility ( Privacy Preferences Policy Control (PPPC).
- Replication of Distribution Points/SMB Shares.
- Running Reports using Custom Queries,
- Should have advanced understanding of Policy Management and Policy creation.
- Developed Custom Mac policies as per the client's requirement.
- Recommend driver management best practices.
- Incident Management, Tracking & Solution for any issues related to the Engineered Solution.
- Designing & Implementing Enterprise Solutions for Enterprise Customers with Server Support.
- Provide recommendations for automation and modern endpoint management approaches.
- Mac OSX vulnerability management (Patch Management)
- Automatic DEP Enrolment Profile via Script.
- New / Upgrade / Update OS - Beta / Developer OS Testing.
- Application Deployment / Application Patches & Met Compliance.
- 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Lead MaaS (Mac as a Service) delivery as the administrator/lead engineer.
- End to End Project ( Enterprise Deployment ) Mac Management following the process starting with documentation (SOW) till the Product Delivery.
- JAMF/Casper Admin Suite Knowledge is a must. JAMF Certification highly desired
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of JAMF/Casper Admin Suite server administration to include AD, domains, policies etc.
- In-depth knowledge of MacOSX management principles and best practices.
- Experience with KACE and ConfigMgr tools is desired, but not a requirement.
- Degree: Bachelor's in computer science or equivalent work experience.
Work is 100% remote
- provided by Dice