Job Title: (IT) Technical Recruiter
Location: RemoteJob Type: Full Time w/ BenefitsSalary: Base + Commission"Connecting the Right People to the Right Jobs"
A Technical Recruiter must be very skilled at finding talented individuals to meet a company's needs. This will require to be active on social media forums, attend career fairs, make cold calls, visit local college campuses and any other creative methods they can conceive of to locate qualified individuals. Recruiters are often contending for the same candidates so being captivating and fostering a good relationship with potential employees is very important.
Do you have a passion for people and being part of a highly engaged team? Are you self-confident, love the hunt, and thrive in a fast-paced environment? PDS Tech may have an opportunity for YOU! Responsibilities:
- Experienced in Technical Recruiting - Know where to find top talent, how to engage and hire
- Create, implement, and maintain a talent acquisition strategy that will encompass a variety of recruitment resources including strategic job postings, websites, social media and others.
- Stay abreast to all networking events and latest recruiting trends
- Source passive and active candidates from a variety of channels.
- Create and build pipelines and network.
- Assess and analyze candidate's technical and professional skills through careful resume screening and phone interviews.
- Negotiate wages and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Meet and exceed goals in a competitive environment.
- Gather market intelligence via media outlets, sales leads and more.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and retrieve referrals and sales leads.
- Analyze the operations of the business to determine which departments benefit from additional staff.
- Must be exceptional communicator and great negotiator.
- 2+ years experience in Technical Recruiting. Find top talent, engage, interview and hire.
- Consistent track record of sourcing, recruiting, and closing extraordinary technical talent.
- Solid experience sourcing candidates.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Ability to work flexible hours on short notice, if needed.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Staffing industry experience desirable.
- Familiar with Vendor Management Systems a plus.
- Currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
To View all jobs at PDS Tech please visit our career section at
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$