All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
• Uses performance data from quality measurement and QI activities to improve the quality and safety of clinical care and services provided to members;
• Gathers information about work processes and information flows;
• Documents existing processes to evaluate and define new solutions;
• Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of quality measurement and activities to identify and prioritize process improvements and gaps in care;
• Utilizes results from population based quality and satisfaction measurement to inform quality improvement interventions for the organization.
• Assists in design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of population health interventions.
• Assists with development of survey instruments and assessments for primary data collection.
• Monitors and supports data collection and management.
• Serves as liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT organization to provide solutions to meet user needs;
• Maintains knowledge of current accreditation, regulatory and healthcare quality, clinical practices, and quality measurement requirements and standards
• Participation in all phases of the system development life cycle including development of use cases and evaluation of EHR software solutions
• Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with EHR software
• Investigate end users' preferences and analyze business operations while making build decisions
• Prioritize and implement requested changes to the EHR system
• Designs, codes/configures, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains programs/applications
• Coordinate all testing phases of associated applications during implementations and upgrades
• Collect information regarding potential system enhancement needs
• Ensure that data coming across an interface into an EHR application meets the business needs
• Develop and document project team procedures for implementing system changes and other tasks
• Ensure the system meets organization's business needs by collaborating with EHR System representatives, the business community, and end users.
• Participate in training and troubleshooting problems for end users
• Lead product demos.
• This position may require knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• All employees of All Covered are required to complete annual HIPAA and compliance training.
• This role may have access to sensitive data to include PII and ePHI.
• Knowledge of software technology, and the ability to plan global, regional and local software architecture and infrastructure components.
• Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
• Working knowledge of medical terminology and medical clinical & billing processes.
• Capacity to learn and use new tools and software applications.
• 7+ years of experience in supporting Ambulatory EHR systems like Nextgen, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks
• 3+ years of experience in Healthcare environment and as care provider.
• Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration, Health Policy, Public Health, Nursing;
• Proven capacity to perform analyses of data and systems to create innovative strategies;
• Ability to present population health data in a manner that supports decision making;
• Ability to communicate persuasively in both writing and speech;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Konica Minolta Offers:
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.