We are looking for an experienced Support Analyst to join our IT Department, on a fixed term basis for 6 months.
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue-chip brands. We are an innovative business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2020 Ventrica picked up two awards at the prestigious European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards. Gold for Best Outsourcing Partnership (Large) and silver for European Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year. In 2017 we won gold for Best Contact Centre Outsourcer in Europe at the same awards, and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
What will I do in the role?
* You will be responsible for providing desktop support to local and remote staff.
* Management and administration of our internal systems hosted locally.
* You will provide a mixture of hardware, software, desktop and network support both in person and over the phone.
* Log incidents, requests and changes using the IT Service Management platform and ensure all issues are resolved in the targeted SLAs.
* Installation, configuration and deployment of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment and software for new and existing users.
What do I need?
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience in the following technology areas are essential:
* Active Directory
* Windows Server 2012/2016
* Windows 10
* Microsoft Office applications
* Phone Switch Administration and call routing
* Previous experience working in an IT support role
* Any IT Certifications/qualifications
What will I be paid?
We a competitive salary of £21,000 per annum and benefits such as:
* Discounts with over 40 local businesses
* Health care plan and pension
* Full Time 37.5 hours per week
* Predominantly Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00-17:30
* You will be required to work as part of the out of hours on call rota