- Mon-Fri 12:30-9:30pm (flexibility to work 11:30am-8:30pm) *one day off during the week
- Sat- 8:30am-4pm *mandatory
Work experience requirements
- Banking/financial/banking call center/banking branch support experience
- Technical Support experience
- Soft Skills- strong work ethic, professional, dedicated, dependable, ability to see the big picture/big picture thought process, ability to handle independent troubleshooting, positive/outgoing personality, holds themselves to provide a high level of customer services, comfortable working with basic computer programs/applications
Serves as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, instant message or email, perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions, determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers. Walk the customer through the problem-solving process, direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel. Provide accurate information on IT products or services, record events and problems and their resolution in log and follow-up and update customer status and information.
Notes on project:
- Client has deployed a new teller system. They're in the early phases of deployment for 400+ branches. They need to determine how to support the tellers with the new contact center. They want to leverage modern technology, including screen sharing, conference meetings and instant messages. The banking centers need real time support.
- This individual will work in the "Solution Center" to support retail branches nationwide for a Teller system upgrade for all 400 branches. Every withdrawal, deposit & check is processed in this system. The current system has been used since the early 90's. The Tellers will have major changes and require a lot of adjustment to acclimate.
- They will be providing real time support via phone calls, real time chats and screen sharing to train and provide troubleshooting for retail branch use
- provided by Dice