Job Title: IT Service Delivery (Program Manager) - Remote / Telecommute
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business cases and various high-level project plans.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- May also coordinate with multiple project managers to assemble an overall program plan.
- Serves as a mentor to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvements/changes.
- Accountable for the execution of established project management processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of project scope on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards and customer expectations.
- Accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Communicates with leadership and other stakeholders on program strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development and implementation of the program.
- Mentors a team of project managers and/or other project management staff.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years of project Management experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of strong experience in Application development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is strongly preferred.
- Candidates should have experience with wireless telecom domain in recent projects.
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and guidance.
- Strong ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner with all levels of management and company personnel.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to define key performance indicators/metrics.
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties.
- Ability to document, prepare, and deliver data-driven presentations.
- Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members.
- Superb ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole.
- Excellent ability in implementing program and project plans and monitor progress,resource usage and quality.
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets.
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified.
- Strong experience in large-scale telecom software development or technology delivery.
- Telecom OSS / BSS projects in Mobility and Consumer, Wholesale segments.
- MVNO BSS/OSS solution experience is a must.
- provided by Dice